Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thinking of You Card

I made this card for Cricut Cardz Challenge. It had to be a "thinking of you" s-fold card. The bird and tag for the background are both from the Winter Wonderland cartridge. This card has already been mailed out to my son's teacher. Her husband is very ill, needing
a heart transplant. I put this scripture verse inside "He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4.

4 comments:

Jeri said...

Thanks so much for entering this wonderful card at the CCC. I know this will be much appreciated by the recipient. Check back in tomorrow for our new challenge.

sophiesmama said...

What a lovely card Gwen! I know your son's teacher will appreciate it so much! Thanks for playing CCC!
Hugs,
Mary

Julie Ranae said...

So glad you stopped by The Play Date Cafe and we hope you will play along with us...new challenges begin every Thursday!

Happy to be your first follower...you are on your way : )

Hope you will stop by Julie's Open Window and take a peek inside...would love to have you follow along with the fun!

SimplyFabulous said...

I'm so excited to have my first follower! Thanks so much everyone!